» Sponsors
Support Our Sponsors
Unread 03-21-2006, 09:08 PM   #1
tirebitten
Caution: Unloading!
Supporting Member

tirebitten I need rep points!
Default help i need advice

ive been dating this girl for a few months and she is every thing i want in a woman. this is the one! shes hot, smart, funny, honest, normal, doesnt play games and loves cars too. i dont even want to look at other women now and you all know how i am. lol.

the problem is that shes 29 and says shes a virgin waiting until marrage to have sex, but she will do other things. she says its something she belives in and she wont change her mind. is that normal? who buys a car and dosnt test drive it first? i dont think shes playing me. she never asks for shit, and has her own money. unless shes on a poon power trip to fuck with me but i dont think so.

do i give her more time, run out and get eloped or tell her put out or get out. im not trying to be an ass ive just never heard of a 29 year old virgin but i really like this girl. help!

Last edited by tirebitten; 03-21-2006 at 09:12 PM.
tirebitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2006, 09:31 PM   #2
BigWheelinBubba

BigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributor

It sounds hard to believe... Not many virgins left in this world, however if she has beliefs then you have to respect that. Either take her for who she is or end it. You can't change people. She might sound like shes worth waiting for though...

You should have the thing mastered by now anyway.
BigWheelinBubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2006, 10:14 PM   #3
357windsor
Drowning in trans fluid

357windsor I need rep points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWheelinBubba
It sounds hard to believe... Not many virgins left in this world, however if she has beliefs then you have to respect that. Either take her for who she is or end it. You can't change people. She might sound like shes worth waiting for though...

You should have the thing mastered by now anyway.
I'm w/ Mike on this one. Don't rush into anything though.
357windsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2006, 10:27 PM   #4
Lisa
This is my title!

Lisa people like meLisa people like meLisa people like meLisa people like meLisa people like meLisa people like meLisa people like meLisa people like me

Lol! That is a little hard to believe, but you never know.

I think that some people just want things because they can't have it. I'm not saying thats what she's doing, or that's why you like her so much...but its a thought. Well, stick it out if you think she's the one...or you could miss out on a good thing (or not, lol). What do I know, heh! Oh, but don't rush!

Just my
Unread 03-23-2006, 05:25 AM   #5
Joe5.0
Co-bah-ras & Chicks Mix rules!

Joe5.0 I need rep points!

I dont see the problem. She apparently is a virgin, so no drama with any jealousy over ex bf's, you love her enough to marry her, and she isnt a gold digger. You better take that girl off the market before she gets away, imho. I wish my current gf was a virgin, as I hate the thought of her ever being with any other dude. (yeah i'm a hint jealous/protective, sue me)

I like the idea of marrying w/o sex, even though I cant say I'm going to do it. Sex is important, but if you two are strong enough in that you love each other just because you want to be together, sex wont matter. It will be good because you truly love her as a person, and not just as a pice of ass.

With my current gf (that I plan on marrying one day, but SHHHHH!!!) we didnt have sex right away, but even before that I knew she was the girl I was gonna marry. I look at sex like a bonus of being in a steady relationship, not the reason to be in one. If you love her and will be faithful the rest of your life it shouldnt matter if you do it before or after the wedding, because you should be marrying her because you want to be with her 24hrs/day, not just 15mins.

Oh yeah, and POST PICS!!!

2003 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S -------- 14.0 @ 98.8 mph --- 218whp - 206wtq
6 Speed w/LSD ~ 19" Chrome Zenetti's w/Pirelli rubber ~ H&R Sports w/Tokico Illumina's ~ Lightweight 17's w/BFG DR's ~ Comptech Intake ~ JL 13W7 & 1000.1 Amp

Pics & Vids
Joe5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2006, 07:36 AM   #6
357windsor
Drowning in trans fluid

357windsor I need rep points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe5.0
I dont see the problem. She apparently is a virgin, so no drama with any jealousy over ex bf's, you love her enough to marry her, and she isnt a gold digger. You better take that girl off the market before she gets away, imho. I wish my current gf was a virgin, as I hate the thought of her ever being with any other dude. (yeah i'm a hint jealous/protective, sue me)

I like the idea of marrying w/o sex, even though I cant say I'm going to do it. Sex is important, but if you two are strong enough in that you love each other just because you want to be together, sex wont matter. It will be good because you truly love her as a person, and not just as a pice of ass.

With my current gf (that I plan on marrying one day, but SHHHHH!!!) we didnt have sex right away, but even before that I knew she was the girl I was gonna marry. I look at sex like a bonus of being in a steady relationship, not the reason to be in one. If you love her and will be faithful the rest of your life it shouldnt matter if you do it before or after the wedding, because you should be marrying her because you want to be with her 24hrs/day, not just 15mins.

Oh yeah, and POST PICS!!!
Well put.
357windsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2006, 08:25 AM   #7
1Quick88
Supporting Member

1Quick88 I need rep points!

I agree 100% with what Joe said. Sex shouldnt be the foundation of the relationship. should be an added bonus.

88 Camaro - 400sbc w/ TH350 Trans
1Quick88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2006, 04:28 PM   #8
StangRacer
On a barstool near you

StangRacer people like meStangRacer people like meStangRacer people like meStangRacer people like meStangRacer people like meStangRacer people like meStangRacer people like meStangRacer people like me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Quick88
I agree 100% with what Joe said. Sex shouldnt be the foundation of the relationship. should be an added bonus.
If sex is the foundation of the relationship, then you're dating a hooker.
Unread 03-23-2006, 05:01 PM   #9
UR2SLW
Turbo :-P

UR2SLW people like meUR2SLW people like meUR2SLW people like meUR2SLW people like meUR2SLW people like meUR2SLW people like meUR2SLW people like meUR2SLW people like me

stick it out for a lil while see how it goes, hopefully she takes care of you and if she is a good woman like you say she is maybe she is worth the wait, or take her to vegas if u cant wait lol

Happiness is being blown and stroked at the same time
408, TFS R box intake, TFS R heads, Precision PT-88 Turbo, T 56 1995 cobra
pics -
UR2SLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2006, 07:41 PM   #10
tirebitten
Caution: Unloading!
Supporting Member

tirebitten I need rep points!

joe that is great advice. ive never looked at it that way. i always want what i cant have and vegas is sounding good right now but im going to take my time and wait for this one. thanks all for the help.
tirebitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2006, 10:28 PM   #11
nitrous_bob

nitrous_bob I need rep points!

look at it this way.......

no matter what her past is, good or bad (if she is, then hey , you gotta hellava girl) you can't even sweat it.

if you want to keep her, keep her.

don't try and change her convictions, or wonder why or whatever things are the way they are.

i'm on my second marriage , so i'm no pro on the relationship info, but through 15 years of marriage (cumulative..lol) the most important thing i've learned, is to accept my girl for who she is now , and what she means to me.

(reading what i wrote kinda sounds like i'm badmouthing my girl...and i'm not, i actually wonder why the hell she stays w/ my broke ass , point is.......if you know you got a good thing....work your ass off to keep it)