Support Our Sponsors
Unread 10-20-2006, 06:58 PM   #1
bigslim
Chocolate Thunder
Supporting Member

bigslim I need rep points!
Default Harrison Ford will play Indiana Jones Again

Ford says he's fit to play Indiana Jones 2 hours, 1 minute ago

Harrison Ford says he feels "fit to continue" to play Indiana Jones despite growing older. Ford, 64, said at the inaugural Rome Film Festival on Friday that he was delighted to team up again with directors Steven Spielberg and George Lucas for the film. Lucas co-wrote and executive produced the earlier films, which Spielberg directed.

"We did three films that stay within the same block of time. We need to move on for artistic reasons and obvious physical reasons," Ford said at a news conference. "I feel fit to continue and bring the same physical action."

"Indiana Jones 4" has been in development for over a decade, but the production has recently gained momentum. Lucas has said he and Spielberg, who would direct, are working on a script, though no details have been disclosed.

Ford played Indiana Jones in 1981's "Raiders of the Lost Ark," 1984's "Temple of Doom" and 1989's "The Last Crusade." In the last film, Jones' father was played by Sean Connery, who Ford said might also appear in the planned fourth feature.

"He's part of the emotional fabric of these films. I think there may be an opportunity, I believe that Sean is still willing and I'd be delighted if he joined us," said Ford.

Connery, who attended the Rome event last week, has said that no offer had been made.

Ford declined to provide details about a shooting schedule or film locations, adding that the directors were not yet finished with the script.

"I think it's a real opportunity to make a film as successful ... as the ones we've made before," he said.
TRILOGY SUPERCHARGER #73
415.3 RWHP 436.2 RWTQ
410 Gears
K&N air Charger
Flowmaster Delta 40's/ Megs Delete Tips
http://www.cardomain.com/id/bigslim2
bigslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2006, 08:24 PM   #2
Bob
naaah....not me

Bob I need rep points!

Isnt he like 60 something now? He may be old, but he is the ONLY Indiana Jones....unlike how James Bond has been played by eleventeen different people. Lookin forward to it...Indy was always bad ass.
Unread 10-20-2006, 09:39 PM   #3
Steve Starnes

Steve Starnes people like meSteve Starnes people like meSteve Starnes people like meSteve Starnes people like meSteve Starnes people like meSteve Starnes people like meSteve Starnes people like meSteve Starnes people like me

I definately agree. He is the ONLY Jones by far. Even though he is 64 I believe he should come back to do it. And Connery better come back too!

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser (Gone)

2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4
Steve Starnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2006, 09:30 AM   #4
MCM
In the 9's

MCM I need rep points!

Good to hear this. He's a great actor who's been in many decent movies. HF has come a looong way since playing Bob Falfa street racing his '55 chevy.
MCM is offline   Reply With Quote