Register FAQ/Rules Image Hosting Members List Calendar Forum Home

Go Back   Detroit Racing Forums > Member Services > Classifieds

» Sponsors
Support Our Sponsors
Unread 06-14-2005, 01:20 PM   #1
ProJect83

ProJect83 I need rep points!
Default Olds 350 / Cutlass parts for sale

Hey all I have an olds 350 for sale. its out of a 75 delta 88. The motor it is said to have about 90k on it. I bought an 81 cutlass and parted it out and kept the motor. I was going to use it for my self but dont have the time right now..been really busy and about to start college. we drove the car home so it does run. Its on an engine stand right now. I bought some parts for it just cause i wanted to make sure its ok. oil pump,water pump, timing set, all gaskets for it. timing gaskets, water pump gaskets, oil pan.etc Also have a good used fuel pump for it as while.

I'm asking $500obo for the motor and parts.

Also i have a set of #6 heads off of a 70 olds 350. all stock was looking to get $100 for the pair.

Have a rear end out of a 83 Cutlass. drum to drum has 2.41 gears in it. i'll take whatever someone will give me.

Still have parts off the 81 Cutlass as while. If anyone needs parts for an 81-88 Cutlass let me know.

All parts are located in Warren Michigan(at my cousins house). you can either email me at ProJect83@comcast.net and just type "olds parts" for the subject or you can call me at 810-580-9994 and ask for Justin. Thanks

1988 Cutlass Supreme Classic Brougham - stock 307, E-brock 600cfm carb, true duels, accel coil, some really crapy cragar ss's, New Vinal headliner(LooKs Sweet!!)

1983 Cutlass Supreme Brougham - Project Car - 79 350, .030 over,3a heads , E-brock Performer cam, intake, accel dist, accel coil, hooker headers, 350 turbo trans, 1400 stall (getting better one), bodys soild, 7.5 rear, 2.41 gears
ProJect83 is offline   Reply With Quote