Register FAQ/Rules Image Hosting Members List Calendar Forum Home

Go Back   Detroit Racing Forums > General Discussion > The Alley

» Sponsors
Support Our Sponsors
Unread 06-26-2007, 03:18 PM   #1
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Crazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like me
Thumbs up YAAAAAAAAY!!! My first threat from a bank customer!!!

About an hour ago I got my 1st threat of death from a bank customer. (via phone call) This guy opened an acct on the 15th of this month and is already NEGATIVE $1600.00+ to us on his savings and checking account thanks to a bunch of fraudulent transaction he made via ATM.

When I called him to find out what was up and when we'd get our money back, he had a bunch of smart answers saying our machine is faulty, it's our mistake, etc...yet he spent all the money the machine gave him...even though he knew he wasn't supposed to have it. (it was fraud on his part, we know it, he was just trying to pass it off)

He then proceeded to threaten me, cuss at me, and tell me "I didn't know who I was fucking with." Keep in mind that this individual is EXTREMELY "flamboyant" and to hear these threats come from his mouth (especially after he met me and I opened his account) I had to do everything I could not to burst out in laughter.

I could go further into detail, but why bother?

Low, Loud, and "Stormtroopered"...and slow.
MPH.cc / Team MPH
Crazzy_Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2007, 03:21 PM   #2
BigWheelinBubba

BigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributor

I used to deal with those people every day. I figure now i'm getting back at them by taking their cars away

BTW anyone that would fuck with a dude your size that carries a piece has to be dumb as a rock
Unread 06-26-2007, 03:23 PM   #3
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Crazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWheelinBubba
I used to deal with those people every day. I figure now i'm getting back at them by taking their cars away

BTW anyone that would fuck with a dude your size that carries a piece has to be dumb as a rock
I could really ruin his financial life, but why? The guy obviously has deeper issues to deal with.

And no, he's obviously not that bright.

MPH.cc / Team MPH
Unread 06-26-2007, 03:32 PM   #4
CMYZ28

CMYZ28 I need rep points!

Lol banking life is violent!!! I've had a couple fun ones.. One customer that told me my lazy white ass could look it up for him, and if i had a problem with it i could step outside.. I said, well not on work time but i'll gladly meet u when i get off work if u wanna write your # down for me.. Lol he didn't answer. 2nd one was a guy who got busted for molesting a younger girl recently, and was trying to get his name off his and his wifes accounts. for some reason the back off didn't remove them and he was freaking out on me(obviously because the family sued him). I found out on my own that he was convicted of it, so wasn't bank related.. I see him a local monday hang out and i always say "HEY YOU KNOW THAT GUY, HE'S ON THE SEX OFFENDER LIST FOR MOLESTING A YOUNG GIRL LAST YEAR" He's not to fond of me even more now to say the least haha
Unread 06-26-2007, 03:35 PM   #5
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMYZ28
Lol banking life is violent!!! I've had a couple fun ones.. One customer that told me my lazy white ass could look it up for him, and if i had a problem with it i could step outside.. I said, well not on work time but i'll gladly meet u when i get off work if u wanna write your # down for me.. Lol he didn't answer. 2nd one was a guy who got busted for molesting a younger girl recently, and was trying to get his name off his and his wifes accounts. for some reason the back off didn't remove them and he was freaking out on me(obviously because the family sued him). I found out on my own that he was convicted of it, so wasn't bank related.. I see him a local monday hang out and i always say "HEY YOU KNOW THAT GUY, HE'S ON THE SEX OFFENDER LIST FOR MOLESTING A YOUNG GIRL LAST YEAR" He's not to fond of me even more now to say the least haha
I have had a a few crazies, but this douche really topped the cake. 1st actual threat of death.

MPH.cc / Team MPH
Unread 06-26-2007, 03:36 PM   #6
CMYZ28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazzy_Al
I have had a a few crazies, but this douche really topped the cake. 1st actual threat of death.
He probably just wants to have the make up sexor with you!!
Unread 06-26-2007, 03:40 PM   #7
SVT32VDOHC

SVT32VDOHC I need rep points!

I had a death threat by this shop down on Moross and Kelly when I first started answering phones at like 16 years old. He asked for a 93 Bonneville trans....sold him 2, cause he said they weren't wroking, which I found hard to believe, he threatened to kill me, then called me back saying "sorry" cause it was a 95. Freaking morons!!!!!

12.53@114.79MPH
SVT32VDOHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2007, 03:41 PM   #8
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Quote:
He probably just wants to have the make up sexor with you!!
He was eyeing me quite a bit during his account opening. Ick!!

MPH.cc / Team MPH
Unread 06-26-2007, 03:42 PM   #9
CMYZ28

and here's the dude haha

http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/PSORSe...x?oid=15201984
Unread 06-26-2007, 03:44 PM   #10
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Quote:
He even looks like a sicko!!

MPH.cc / Team MPH
Unread 06-26-2007, 05:15 PM   #11
Bob
naaah....not me

Bob I need rep points!

I deal with em everyday at the credit union. Wait till you have em say it face to face with you, its even funnier. Its usually the folks with the bridge cards or foodstamps that threaten me
Unread 06-26-2007, 06:20 PM   #12
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
I deal with em everyday at the credit union. Wait till you have em say it face to face with you, its even funnier. Its usually the folks with the bridge cards or foodstamps that threaten me
My manager has expressed a few times that he's is extremely worried about the 1st time I have a face to face confrontation with a customer.

He has nothing to worry about, I am a professional when I have the shirt and tie on.

MPH.cc / Team MPH
Unread 06-26-2007, 06:27 PM   #13
Bob
naaah....not me

Bob I need rep points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazzy_Al
I am a professional when I have the shirt and tie on.
As do I, but I make it a habit of making an ass out of the offender. Theres quite a bit of laughter when they go walking out.
Unread 06-26-2007, 07:25 PM   #14
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
As do I, but I make it a habit of making an ass out of the offender. Theres quite a bit of laughter when they go walking out.
I hear that. I am quite condescending...but in a professional manner.

MPH.cc / Team MPH
Unread 06-26-2007, 08:42 PM   #15
loosenut

loosenut I need rep points!

I deal with this all the time. I used to get a death threat at least once a week. I really don't deal with many customers any more, which was my choice.

For those who don't know, I manage a pawn shop just outside downtown Detroit.

Its just amazing that you give a person a due date in writing, hold it for 2 weeks after that due date and its still our fault they didn't come in to handle their business on time. I get questions like "why didn't you call me" or "why didn't you send me anything" or "I was locked up" or "I was in the hospital" or "I was out of town at a funeral" or......you get the point.

Most of the time we get the the louder I yell the more I will get done customers. Those are my personal favorite.

Alright enough on this I could go on all day.

1986 Buick GN Its just a V6

1993 Mustang Cobra 2346 of 4993

1989 Mustang 351W turbo project

2005 GMC Sierra 1500

1995 Harley Davidson
loosenut is offline   Reply With Quote