Register FAQ/Rules Image Hosting Members List Calendar Forum Home

Go Back   Detroit Racing Forums > General Discussion > The Alley

» Sponsors
Support Our Sponsors
Unread 04-14-2011, 05:30 PM   #1
MichiganGumball

MichiganGumball I need rep points!
Default REGISTRATION for The Michigan Gumball starts April 15th 2011 and we already have 27

So Official registration for The Michigan Gumball Rally starts April 15th AFTER THIS DATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE TAKEN ON FIRST COME / FIRST SERVE BASIS. and we already have about 30% of our 100 vehicles for The Michigan Gumball...

First step: email michigangumball@gmail.com and I will email you the rules / application

Second step: Ask me any questions you might still have AFTER reading the rules

Third step: Come down to Cauley Performance Auto on Saturday April 16th, we'll be in the back parking lot stickering up Gumball Cars, and signing people up. Come on down and meet the organizers, we'll get a couple of The Gumball Girls to come hang out, we'll just be chilling TAKE PICTURES, but please NO BURNOUTS IN THE PARKING LOT!!! we got a little carried away at T-Plex !!!

IF YOU CANT MAKE IT TO CAULEY PERFORMANCE AUTO ON SATURDAY CALL RANDY TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS....

THESE 100 SPOTS WILL GO QUICKLY. but dont worry, we'll be having a WRIF Car Show at The Silverdome SW Parking lot, on August 7th ALL DAY with a Motorcycle stunt show, Burnout competition, food, beverage, vendors, music and more!! EVERYONE IS INVITED OUT TO THE SILVERDOME FOR A FREE TO ATTEND EVENT. We're expecting 10,000 people or more! so RSVP on our Facebook page!!!
MichiganGumball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #2
WhiteRyder
New to the game 13.12@108

WhiteRyder I need rep points!

Can you please give more information of what the Gumball Rally is? where it will be going? dates?
WhiteRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
MichiganGumball

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRyder View Post
Can you please give more information of what the Gumball Rally is? where it will be going? dates?
check out the info first at www.MichiganGumball.wordpress.com

Email MichiganGumball@gmail.com and request the application, purchase order and rules ect.
Unread 04-15-2011, 03:00 PM   #4
WhiteRyder

I hate signing up for something that I dont even know anything about!!!!!! I'm good
Unread 04-15-2011, 03:05 PM   #5
MichiganGumball

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRyder View Post
I hate signing up for something that I dont even know anything about!!!!!! I'm good

Im sorry but one of the first things you should do is google us, and get our info.... I dont have tiome to pitch everyone individually, thats what the blogs, facebook and website is for, there is too much to pitch you in 10 seconds or less

(c) The Michigan Gumball Rally 2011 This Michigan based event on August 6th-7th 2011 is called The Michigan Gumball Rally dubbed "The Ultimate Road-Trip" to the UP and back, where anyone can join in our 100 vehicle convoy across Michigan for a weekend, competing for cash and prizes, while we contribute to community and help charity at the same time.

We will be starting AUGUST 6th at "The Departure" event @ Cauley Ferrari / Cauley Performance Automotive in West Bloomfield, MI
Drivers and passengers participate in "Checkpoint Challenges" and Gumball Teams will acquire "points" The objective of the rally is to stay within the convoy of 100 vehicles, not break down, or get pulled over. The last car in the convoy may be the winner. No one will find out who the winner of the rally and $15,000 is until our awards ceremony @ The Woodward Cruise. (Aug 20th Secret location)

The cost to enter the event is $1,000 that covers your official stickers, hotel room in Northern Michigan, Official gear, Track time at Michigan International Speedway, and VIP status at our Pontiac Silverdome Arrival Event. Entry Fee's can be reduced by finding "Personal Sponsors" such as a local business owner. You can have up to 6 personal Sponsors. (email Michigangumball@gmail.com)

The "Arrival Event" will be in Pontiac, MI at The Silverdome SW Parking Lot on Sunday August 7th. This will be an all day, FREE to attend event as The Gumballers are coming back from the Rally. This will be a safe, all ages event, with a safe Kid Zone, PLENTY of parking, plus Food and Beverage
We expect attendance from 10,000 people and higher with entertainment such as a large Car Show, Slot car racing, R/C Track, R/C Planes, Food, Beverage, Burnout Contest, Music, Motorcycle stunt show, vendor booths, Kid Zone, Music and a possible live performance of a Michigan music artist, and plenty more.
The Arrival Event is FREE to anyone who wants to attend. This would be similar to AutoRama except it's outside (under tents) and it's FREE!!

For more information on entering The Michigan Gumball Rally as a driver, Event Volunteer, or Corporate sponsorship, please email Randy....MichiganGumball@gmail.com THANX!

The Michigan Gumball Rally Arrival Event will be publicized by digital and traditional advertising along with news, and media attention. Vendors will have booths, Charities will be on site and official merchandise and memorabilia can be purchased at the event as well.

Prizes include a trophy and a trophy purse with est. $15,000.00 in cash and prizes. As well as being recognized as the winner, a portion of the proceeds will go to benefit charity. There will also be prizes for Runners up, Best in Show, Most Unique Vehicle, and The Spirit Trophy, going to the most deserving team who overcomes many obstacles to complete the rally (elected by the participants themselves)

We welcome everyone to get involved with Motor City Month and the Michigan Gumball Rally. The Michigan Gumball Rally is a celebration of all things that make Michigan great…our cars, our state, and our people. In the name of charity we will travel to all corners of Michigan including places not often visited in the Upper peninsula. Some will win Prizes, but everyone is guaranteed to have a great time, and see great things in out own backyard. Meeting new people will soon turn into seeing old friends, seeing our state, and having a great time doing it.

*estimated based on attendance
**Not affiliated with Gumball 3000

We look forward to your participation in the next Michigan gumball Rally as a contestant or as a volunteer. any questions?

email is MichiganGumball@gmail.com (read less)
(c) The Michigan Gumball Rally 2011 This Michigan based event on August 6th-7th 2011 is called The Michigan Gumball Rally dubbed "The Ultimate Road-Trip" to the UP and back, where anyone can join in our 100 vehicle convoy across Michigan for a weekend, competing for cash and prizes, while we contribute to community and help charity at the same time.

We will be starting AUGUST 6th at "The Departure" event @ Cauley Ferrari / Cauley Performance Automotive in West Bloomfield, MI
Drivers and... (read more)

Websitehttp://www.MichiganGumball.com
http://www.MotorCityMonth.com
http://www.twitter.com/MichiganGumball
Unread 04-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #6
MichiganGumball

Registration is first come first serve, we have aprx 30% of our 100 vehicles so dont miss your chance, We'll be out at Cauley Performance Auto in West Bloomfield THIS SATURDAY!!! to sign up people who havnt registered yet. call 248-835-5756 for more info

Drivers and passengers participate in "Checkpoint Challenges" and Gumball Teams will acquire "points" Checkpoint challenges will be simple luck or trivia challenges where the most correct answers acquire the most "points" The objective of the rally is to stay within the convoy of 100 vehicles, not break down, or get pulled over. You cannot win this rally by speeding, the last car in the convoy may be the winner. No one will find out who acquires the most points and the winner of the rally and $15,000 is until our awards ceremony @ The Woodward Cruise. (Aug 20th Secret location)

The cost to enter the event is $1,000 that covers your official stickers, hotel room in Northern Michigan, Official gear, Track time at Michigan International Speedway, and VIP status at our Pontiac Silverdome Arrival Event. Entry Fee's can be reduced by finding "Personal Sponsors" such as a local business owner. You can have up to 6 personal Sponsors at $200ea. ($1,200 max.) any small business would be happy to have their logo / website / phone # on your actual rally car!! (email Michigangumball@gmail.com)

The "Arrival Event" will be at The Silverdome SW Parking Lot on Sunday August 7th. This will be an all day, FREE event as The Gumballers are coming back from the Rally. This will be an All ages event, with a safe Kid Zone. We expect attendance from 10,000 people and higher with entertainment such as The WRIF Car Show, Slot car racing, R/C Track, R/C Planes, Food, Beverage, Burnout Contest, Motorcycle stunt show, vendor booths, Kid Zone, Music, a live broadcast by WRIF Radio, and a possible live performance of a Michigan music artist, and plenty more.

The Arrival Event is FREE to anyone who wants to attend. This would be similar to AutoRama except it's outside (under tents) and it's FREE!!

Any other question about the Michigan Gumball Rally as a driver, Event Volunteer, or Corporate sponsorship, please email Randy....MichiganGumball@gmail.com THANX!
Unread 04-16-2011, 07:38 AM   #7
WhiteRyder

Default gum ball

Thank you very much. I will surely visit your blog now. Thanks again and I will see you at the rally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganGumball View Post
Registration is first come first serve, we have aprx 30% of our 100 vehicles so dont miss your chance, We'll be out at Cauley Performance Auto in West Bloomfield THIS SATURDAY!!! to sign up people who havnt registered yet. call 248-835-5756 for more info

Drivers and passengers participate in "Checkpoint Challenges" and Gumball Teams will acquire "points" Checkpoint challenges will be simple luck or trivia challenges where the most correct answers acquire the most "points" The objective of the rally is to stay within the convoy of 100 vehicles, not break down, or get pulled over. You cannot win this rally by speeding, the last car in the convoy may be the winner. No one will find out who acquires the most points and the winner of the rally and $15,000 is until our awards ceremony @ The Woodward Cruise. (Aug 20th Secret location)

The cost to enter the event is $1,000 that covers your official stickers, hotel room in Northern Michigan, Official gear, Track time at Michigan International Speedway, and VIP status at our Pontiac Silverdome Arrival Event. Entry Fee's can be reduced by finding "Personal Sponsors" such as a local business owner. You can have up to 6 personal Sponsors at $200ea. ($1,200 max.) any small business would be happy to have their logo / website / phone # on your actual rally car!! (email Michigangumball@gmail.com)

The "Arrival Event" will be at The Silverdome SW Parking Lot on Sunday August 7th. This will be an all day, FREE event as The Gumballers are coming back from the Rally. This will be an All ages event, with a safe Kid Zone. We expect attendance from 10,000 people and higher with entertainment such as The WRIF Car Show, Slot car racing, R/C Track, R/C Planes, Food, Beverage, Burnout Contest, Motorcycle stunt show, vendor booths, Kid Zone, Music, a live broadcast by WRIF Radio, and a possible live performance of a Michigan music artist, and plenty more.

Any other question about the Michigan Gumball Rally as a driver, Event Volunteer, or Corporate sponsorship, please email Randy....MichiganGumball@gmail.com THANX!
Unread 04-17-2011, 05:52 PM   #8
BADBLACKZ
In the village
ModeratorMember

BADBLACKZ I need rep points!

Count me out............
Sorry, I signed up before I got all the info.....WAAAAAAAAAY too many miles to drive with a solid roller !

Tags
2011, event, gumball, michigan, rally