Register FAQ/Rules Image Hosting Members List Calendar Forum Home

Go Back   Detroit Racing Forums > RSS NewsFeeds > ADRL Newsfeed

» Sponsors
Support Our Sponsors
Unread 12-24-2010, 02:02 AM   #1
NewsBot

NewsBot I need rep points!
Default CarSafe Thrilled To Be Back With ADRL For 2011 Season

O’FALLON, MO. (December 24, 2010) - After becoming an American Drag Racing League (ADRL) sponsor for the first time in 2010, CarSafe is excited to extend its partnership with the ADRL for the 2011 season.The ADRL was pleased to announce CarSafe’s continued sponsorship on Thursday.Sensing a growing relationship with the ADRL, CarSafe is anxious to see what the future holds with the nation’s premier 1/8-mile racing series.“I am even more excited for this year,” CarSafe Owner Mark Eckman said. “Last year was really just a test for us at CarSafe.“This year, I think it’s going to be even better. We’ve got an even better level of communication with the ADRL and we are very much looking forward to 2011.”CarSafe is a growing name in the extended vehicle service contract business and had a noticeable presence at every ADRL event in 2010.Not only were they a major sponsor for Cale Aronson and his Extreme Pro Stock (XPS) Mustang, the CarSafe Autograph Zone was one of the most popular destinations at each race.Eckman is looking forward to an even bigger presence at ADRL events for the 2011 season, which starts March 25-26 in Baytown, Texas.“I think 2011 will be an even better year for us,” Eckman said. “I’ve got a great relationship with the ADRL and I know they will do CarSafe right.“We both know what works and I’m super excited about 2011.”ADRL Vice President of Sales and Marketing Brian Evans is pleased to continue and bolster the relationship with CarSafe while also looking forward to the potential possibilities with the growing company in 2011.“Mark has built a wonderful company and we are excited to work with them in 2011,” Evans said. “CarSafe offers such a great service to its customers and being at every ADRL race will only allow them to grow.” Eckman said the capacity crowds at each ADRL event have been a boon for CarSafe. With a business that handles vehicle service contracts that also include roadside assistance, car rental and towing, being in attendance at a national race allows Eckman to build even better relationships with potential customers.“It really does allow me to meet and greet my future customers,” Eckman said. “With them meeting me and hearing it from the owners’ mouth, that’s how we do business.“It definitely gives more credibility to our brand and really allows us to form relationships with them.”CarSafe’s continued sponsorship isn’t the only news that has Eckman excited.In a move that indicates how much he believes in the ADRL, Eckman, a former super comp and super street racer, will be driving a new Extreme Pro Stock car for the 2011 ADRL Tour.Aronson will tune the new XPS car and Eckman is anxious to see how the two-car team will perform in 2011.“With the ADRL, it’s a perfect scenario,” Eckman said. “With the excitement and the level of competition, there’s no better fit out there.“It’s the perfect opportunity to have some fun, build the brand and get CarSafe’s name out there even more.”

More...
NewsBot is offline   Reply With Quote