Support Our Sponsors
Closed Thread
Unread 01-03-2007, 12:21 PM   #31
orangejuiced86
Grinding gears!

orangejuiced86 I need rep points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by white96GT
It is my house, kicker her out would be tough because of my stepson, he would have no place to go as with her.. HA she would have no way to leave either....DAMN that sucks.
As for her phone, she never would be dumb enough to leave a number on there I would find as she know I caught my ex that way.
We have been together for 5 years so if I kick her out, she'll find her way to my family as her relatives all live hours from here.

I guess I'll have to put the hammer down.

Here is what I'll say tonight. No way are you getting a car, ring ,wedding or any of your bills paid with the way things are as of lately. If you don't like it there is the door, don't think for a minute that in a couple of weeks things are going to change. This will be something that will need to be prooven of a long period of time, not weeks but months or years.

I feel she will get my point ,if she leaves then I know she has bad intentions, if she stays I don't do a damn thing for her until she earns them.

This is going to be crazy...... wish me luck she'll be home any minute....

So, you are married? You said stepson?? If you tell her this, she will change just to convince you. I strongly agree with the rest and say you should get the fuck out and stop being a damn door matt.
Unread 01-06-2007, 10:42 AM   #32
nitrous_bob

nitrous_bob I need rep points!

i have 2 suggestions, on both of them you can't get caught or it will be over cuz she will say you don't trust her.

1) if she is not setup online for cellphone billing, use her info to set it up, then you can view it all online and she has no way to get to it, the only way she can is have the cellphone company reset her password, which is usually her phone number or something stupid.

once your online you can also reset her password for her voicemail , and check the vm's or text messages , when she can't get to it anymore, she will have them reset it , so it's pretty much a one-shot deal, after the first time it would hard to deny it was you, unless she had probs w/ her provider b4

2) you can have a answer-activated recorder , some are even digital and hold hours of tape. if you had a phone jack and place to hide it, IE: attic, under the computer , you can just let it run on auto-record and check them when she's gone.

sorry to hear this , as all are classic signs of what you don't want to hear, but hey , always give the benefit of the doubt.

my buddy caught his ex this same way , it only took about 3 days for him , when your online billing, you have all the calls, the times to check them out, call the numbers from a payphone and it doesn't take long to piece it together

but remember , if you get caught, it will be over cuz your "snooping around her privacy"

good luck, and i hope you DON'T find anything unless you want it over anyways.
Unread 01-06-2007, 02:22 PM   #33
Xx96GTxX
Registered Post-Whore

Xx96GTxX I need rep points!

damn this guys got some sneeky ass ideas, good job im keeping those in mind for if im ever in this posistion
Unread 01-06-2007, 10:00 PM   #34
Boomer!
Infraction Jackson !!!!!!

Location: Wandering my empty garage moving parts 10' at a time
Boomer! I need rep points!

Again all thanks for your advice and support. I have opted to try one more time, the good news is she has a new job and will be woking in a better situation. Also she does understand she is on thin ice, it all will change or she will be gone for good... Again all Thanks

HOOC'd on Foniks wurkt foor me
Unread 01-07-2007, 05:19 PM   #35
BigWheelinBubba

BigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributorBigWheelinBubba major contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by white96GT
Again all thanks for your advice and support. I have opted to try one more time, the good news is she has a new job and will be woking in a better situation. Also she does understand she is on thin ice, it all will change or she will be gone for good... Again all Thanks
Sounds like this concludes this episode..