» Sponsors
Support Our Sponsors
Unread 10-12-2007, 10:52 AM   #16
Uthinkso
Class Is In Session

Uthinkso I need rep points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazzy_Al
Fuck yes it is! I have some friends that are really hurting for some product right now.
Tell to go to the doctor. If they use, and are off and hurting they probably have a low test level that can get a script. Now it won't be the 1000-1500mg dosage like to spoke of but its something.

Myspace
Uthinkso is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2007, 10:36 PM   #17
orangejuiced86
Grinding gears!

orangejuiced86 I need rep points!

Quote:
Fuck yes it is! I have some friends that are really hurting for some product right now.

Is the shit REALLY that important to them?? Kinda sad if you ask me.
Unread 10-12-2007, 10:49 PM   #18
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Crazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like me

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuiced86
Is the shit REALLY that important to them??
Yep.

Low, Loud, and "Stormtroopered"...and slow.
MPH.cc / Team MPH
Crazzy_Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2007, 11:54 AM   #19
orangejuiced86
Grinding gears!

Will they deflate without it?
Unread 10-14-2007, 01:16 PM   #20
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Crazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like me

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuiced86
Will they deflate without it?
Most of the gyms at my gym? Yes. It's sad, really. I'd say that just about a handful (literally, maybe 5 guys, if that) of the guys who use gear can actually lift, train, and build, without it. And keep in mind that MOST of the guys who train there are using.

MPH.cc / Team MPH
Unread 10-14-2007, 03:02 PM   #21
orangejuiced86
Grinding gears!

Intersting, different strokes for different folks I guess..... ive thought about doing a cycle before, mainly for fat burning, but then I realized it wasnt the best decision and stuck with my diet. Who am I to judge though. But those who do cycle after cycle seem kinda silly to me.
Unread 10-23-2007, 07:45 AM   #22
Uthinkso
Class Is In Session

Well back on topic I have my first shot meeting set-up for Thursday. They are going to show me the proper way to do the shots, then want me to do the next couple at there office. Then I'm on my own. Its 400mg every 3 weeks for the dose level. So far from any anabolic effect.

Myspace
Unread 10-23-2007, 09:05 AM   #23
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthinkso
Well back on topic I have my first shot meeting set-up for Thursday. They are going to show me the proper way to do the shots, then want me to do the next couple at there office. Then I'm on my own. Its 400mg every 3 weeks for the dose level. So far from any anabolic effect.
Wow! Only 400mg every 3 weeks? Ask the doctor to up that does by 7.5 times. Say 1000mg a week. That'll get you to where you want to be.

Proper way to pin? Use a new needle, load it, clean pin with alcohol pad, clean area to be pinned with alcohol pad, stick pin into muscle (usually quad, delt, or glute) draw back on the needle a bit to see if you pull any blood in, make sure you don't (otherwise you hit a vein, do NOT put that shit into a vein) if you're in a good spot, screeze the needle and let the grow juice in. Apply pressure and massage area you just pinned with an alcohol pad to make sure area is now that you have a tiny hole in your body. Stick a band-aid on the tiny pin hole and call it a day. That's what my friends do.

MPH.cc / Team MPH
Unread 10-23-2007, 10:15 AM   #24
Uthinkso
Class Is In Session

Quote:
Wow! Only 400mg every 3 weeks? Ask the doctor to up that does by 7.5 times. Say 1000mg a week. That'll get you to where you want to be.

Proper way to pin? Use a new needle, load it, clean pin with alcohol pad, clean area to be pinned with alcohol pad, stick pin into muscle (usually quad, delt, or glute) draw back on the needle a bit to see if you pull any blood in, make sure you don't (otherwise you hit a vein, do NOT put that shit into a vein) if you're in a good spot, screeze the needle and let the grow juice in. Apply pressure and massage area you just pinned with an alcohol pad to make sure area is now that you have a tiny hole in your body. Stick a band-aid on the tiny pin hole and call it a day. That's what my friends do.
Only a few missed steps. You need to clean the top of the ampule with the alcohol pad as well. Then draw with the 19 gauge pin, and stick with the 23.

Myspace
Unread 10-23-2007, 12:28 PM   #25
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthinkso
Only a few missed steps. You need to clean the top of the ampule with the alcohol pad as well. Then draw with the 19 gauge pin, and stick with the 23.
Right. You could always draw with a 23...it will just take longer.

MPH.cc / Team MPH
Unread 10-27-2007, 03:42 PM   #26
saleenjames

saleenjames I need rep points!

so al whos these guys at "your" gym your reffering to?
saleenjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2007, 05:35 PM   #27
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by saleenjames
so al whos these guys at "your" gym your reffering to?
Most of them. You are at the same place and I have to tell you? I think not.

MPH.cc / Team MPH
Unread 10-27-2007, 09:45 PM   #28
saleenjames

saleenjames I need rep points!

lol
saleenjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2007, 03:34 PM   #29
SVT32VDOHC

SVT32VDOHC I need rep points!

The guys that do this.....what are they trying to do? Do they just want to be big and strong to look big and strong at the bar?? Do they enter weight lifting competitions or body building contests?? I don't see the point in going through this to get bigger and stronger when you aren't going to use it for anything.

My friend at work...his brother went from 140-about 185ish in a hurry. I weigh the exact same as him, but he looks bigger and he benchs about 200lbs more than me. But now, he told me his knees are bad, his shoulder is bad and his elbows from the heavy lifting.

12.53@114.79MPH
SVT32VDOHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2007, 05:57 PM   #30
90-notch

90-notch I need rep points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVT32VDOHC
The guys that do this.....what are they trying to do? Do they just want to be big and strong to look big and strong at the bar?? Do they enter weight lifting competitions or body building contests?? I don't see the point in going through this to get bigger and stronger when you aren't going to use it for anything.

My friend at work...his brother went from 140-about 185ish in a hurry. I weigh the exact same as him, but he looks bigger and he benchs about 200lbs more than me. But now, he told me his knees are bad, his shoulder is bad and his elbows from the heavy lifting.
I have to admit i tried to cheat once. I couldn't get past week 3. It was the most painful experience i ever had. Not being able to walk. The constant pain of the injections. I can't even stand needles. They have to have a wet wash cloth ready when they draw blood LOL. I found so many natural supplements that will do slot. Just takes a bit longer.
I'm at the weight I was 7 years ago but not as cut as I was so I still have a very long way to go.

Last edited by 90-notch; 10-29-2007 at 05:59 PM.
90-notch is offline   Reply With Quote