» Sponsors
Support Our Sponsors
Unread 06-23-2008, 04:09 PM   #16
lsx98z28
The Future of Evolution

lsx98z28 I need rep points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazzy_Al
Ever see a lift competition where they use 2x4s stacked 2-3 high? YouTube some powerlifting vids and you'll find more than a few. Let me gues...many of you lock out your arms at the top for the quick break, right? I don't, nor are you supposed to.

But hey, if ANY of you would like to come show me how to train, with the weight I train with, have at it. I'd love to see you gentlemen execute what you preach. I'll gladly pay for your daily visit to my gym.
2x4's are suppose to help with sticking points, same thing as useing a smith machine with the safteys set higher then ur chest

ask raj we were talking about this on aim about 30mins ago lol i said i wonder if he locks his arms out

no need to rude or come of saying indirectly noone knows what their talking about, im just telling how it is and what i learned threw out my liftering experiences and my personal training program

i take it ur prolly on the bb.com forum hit me up DemonInside

1998 z28 6 speed (old car)
408 l92/l76
lsx98z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2008, 04:16 PM   #17
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Crazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsx98z28
2x4's are suppose to help with sticking points, same thing as useing a smith machine with the safteys set higher then ur chest

ask raj we were talking about this on aim about 30mins ago lol i said i wonder if he locks his arms out

no need to rude or come of saying indirectly noone knows what their talking about, im just telling how it is and what i learned threw out my liftering experiences and my personal training program

i take it ur prolly on the bb.com forum hit me up DemonInside
I'm not on BB.com. But like I said, it's virtually impossible for me to flatbench with a barbell to the chest with anything more than 250lbs. I know my limits (now) and would prefer to not royally fuck myself up again. And no, I don't lock my arms out.

Low, Loud, and "Stormtroopered"...and slow.
MPH.cc / Team MPH
Crazzy_Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2008, 04:22 PM   #18
Crazzy_Al
One man Wrecking Crew

Crazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like meCrazzy_Al people like me
Thumbs up

BTW, I just checked out your profile on here. Good profile pic. Good work.

Low, Loud, and "Stormtroopered"...and slow.
MPH.cc / Team MPH
Crazzy_Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2008, 07:22 PM   #19
lsx98z28
The Future of Evolution

lsx98z28 I need rep points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazzy_Al
I'm not on BB.com. But like I said, it's virtually impossible for me to flatbench with a barbell to the chest with anything more than 250lbs. I know my limits (now) and would prefer to not royally fuck myself up again. And no, I don't lock my arms out.
same thing is with my friend he can't bb press cause he broke his collar bone and it didnt heal right i guess

honestly tho i dont do heavy weight most the time

1998 z28 6 speed (old car)
408 l92/l76
lsx98z28 is offline   Reply With Quote